CILVIL STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Pontech provides full services of structural consulting and engineering for various
domains, namely buildings, transport infrastructures and nuclear facilities. We mainly
work with international design firms (especially from France) to develop the project
from conceptual design to execution study.
Type of work: Full-time
Descriptions of work:
· Technical responsibility: Initiate the design and calculation of concrete and/or
· Project coordination: Working with internal and external stakeholders in both
local & overseas projects to deliver smooth and effective execution.
· Details shall be discussed directly at the interview.
· Degrees: University and/or Higher. 3 to 5 years’ experience is preferred. Fresh
graduate is also accepted.
· Experiences in structure design: Design, modelling and analyze civil structures
(concrete building, steel building, roof structure…).
· Familiar with using common structural analysis software.
· Experienced in applying design standards, including Vietnamese standards,
ASCE/AISC/ACI, and Eurocode
· Good at AutoCAD and Revit is an advantage.
· Good command of English: basic oral skill and good at reading/writing
· Attractive Salary + 13th month: negotiable.
· Health and Social Insurance as regulated by Vietnamese labour law.
· Training courses will be provided.
· Application Letter and CV in English.
· Copy of Relevant Degrees.
Work Location: District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. Possible also to work in Hanoi