Encouraging scholarships include: Do Quoc Sam scholarship, Kumho Asiana scholarship, Merali scholarship, CSC scholarship, ... You can see the details here http://ctsv.nuce.edu.vn/Hoc-bong-khuyen-khich-hoc-tap
You can go to the PFIEV Office to fill out the Student Identification Form of the National University of Civil Engineering. The section "Reason for confirmation" states "registration of military service suspension in the locality". PFIEV Office will confirm on this form, students send to the Student Administration Department for signature and seal at the Clerk's Office.